- Best Cot Bed 2019 Junior Awards
- SnüzKot Mode is bold and playful
- Converts to toddler and junior bed
- From birth to 10 years (separate extension kit)
- No MDF or veneer
- Requires SnuzSurface SnuzKot Mattress
Grows with your child
As your child grows, so does SnüzKot, converting to a toddler bed up to 4 years, and with the additional junior bed extension kit to approx. 10 years.
3 mattress heights
The highest mattress position makes it easy to lift your newborn baby in and out, and as they grow and learn to sit and stand, the base can be lowered to help prevent them climbing out.
No MDF or veneer
Designed to last, every SnuzKot is made using sustainably sourced wood, without the use of MDF, chipboard or veneer.
Snuzkot Mode 2 Piece Set
- External size: H89cm x W72 x L133cm
- Mattress required 68 x 117cm
- Birth – 4 years. 4-10 years when used with Junior Extension Kit (available separately)
- Toddler Bed suitable up to 4 years old
- Meets British Safety standard BS EN 716-1:2017
- Toddler mode: This bed conforms to BS 8509:2008+A1:2011
- Solid wood and plywood frame with stainless steel fixings
- Requires self-assembly.
External Changing Unit/Dresser dimensions: H96 x W85 x D55cm
Requires self-assembly. Weight 22kg
Changing unit includes anti-tip straps
Suitable up to 12 months or 11 kg
Only use the changing pad designed specifically for this product
The changing unit must be fixed to the wall, with the kit provided, for safe use of the product and to avoid tipping